For more than half a century, Hallway Feeds and the Hall family have been committed to premium quality feed and supplements, crafted using only the finest hand-selected ingredients. Located in the heart of the Bluegrass, Hallway Feeds is the only remaining and largest family-owned and locally operated full-service feed company dedicated to the equine industry.
Current products available:
30% Protein, 3% Fat, 7.5% Fiber
Stamm 30® is an equine specific highly concentrated source of proteins, vitamins and minerals, designed for foals, weanlings, yearlings, gestating mares, lactating mares, breeding stallions and performance horses.
- Can be fed to balance diets of horses eating only grass/hay
- Can easily be added to other feeds when additional fortification is needed
- Low calorie source of essential protein, vitamins and minerals.
12% Protein, 12% Fat, 20% Fiber
Soluble fiber from beet pulp and soy hulls, combined with oil, provides long lasting slow energy release and controlled performance. Fibrenergy also includes the highest quality chopped North American timothy and alfalfa.
- Contains no cereal grains (oats, barley, corn)
- 10% sugar & starch
- Contains beet pulp, chaffe & fortified with Stamm 30
14% Protein, 10% Fat, 12.5% Fiber
Prep 14 is an energy dense, highly palatable sweet feed with highly digestible fiber and added fat.
- 20% Beet Pulp
- Calorie Dense
- Fortified with Stamm 30
more info: http://www.hallwayfeeds.com/products/prep-14
14% Protein, 8% Fat, 10% Fiber
Quantum is a fully fortified high-fat cube great for pasture feeding. The cube size requires more chewing and increases salivation.
- Nutrient Dense Cubed Feed
- Added fat for increasing body condition and improving coat quality
- Fortified with Stamm 30
more info: http://www.hallwayfeeds.com/products/quantum
Pure & Simple Balancer:
14% Protein, 3.5% Fat, 14% Fiber
Pure & Simple Balancer is a non-GMO, non-soy diet balancer designed to provide necessary vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- Natural Source Vitamin E & Added Vitamin C
- High levels of biotin for increased hoof quality and overall bloom
- Added yeast cultures for hindgut health
Stallion Max ®:
14% Protein, 6% Fat, 10% Fiber
The calories in Stallion Max® are conferred by low-starch energy sources, which decrease the likelihood of problems related to insulin resistance such as laminitis, decreased immunity and diminished testosterone production. These high-fat, high-fiber energy sources also decrease reactive behavior and increase focus, making stallions more manageable.
- Complete anti-oxidant package
- Properly balanced Omega-3 to Omega-6 fatty acids
- Supplemental DHA